The Phoenix Firechief a dual fire and security safe, ideal for document protection.
- FIRE PROTECTION:Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records.
- LOCKING: Fitted with high security double bitted VDS class I key lock.
- JCQ COMPLIANT: Complies with the requirements set out by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for the secure storage of question papers and any other confidential materials distributed to centres in advance of the examinations.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Tested to the prestigious European S1 security standard EN14450, giving cash cover of å£2,000 or valuables cover of å£20,000.
- CONSTRUCTION: High security 3 way bolt work provides great strength and attack resistance.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull-out cradles also available but only suitable if the unit is base fixed.
- FIXING: Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.