THE PHOENIX FIREFOX SS1620 series is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection.
- SECURITY PROTECTION:åÊTested to the prestigious European S1 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S Certified) giving cash cover of å£2,000 or valuables cover of å£20,000*.
- APPROVALS:åÊUK Police preferred specification (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS).
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER):åÊTested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 - 120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA):åÊTested to MTC - DIP120-60DM fire test standard. Providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD's, USB's and hard drives.
- LOCKING:åÊHigh security VdS class 1 electronic lock with time delay function (SS1620E series).
- DROP TESTåÊFire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- CONSTRUCTIONåÊDouble wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection.
- FIXING:åÊReady prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.