The Phoenix fire commander offers fire protection for cash, digital media and data (with the use of FSDPI03)
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER)åÊTested to the Swedish NT Fire 017 ‰ÛÒ 120 Paper standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA)åÊTested to MTC DIP120 - 60DM Fire Test standard providing up to 60 minutes fire protection for DVDs, memory sticks and hard drives.
SECURITY PROTECTIONThe safe is recommended
for an overnight cash risk of å£2,500.00 or å£25,000.00
- DROP TESTåÊFire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKINGåÊFitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints.
- SPECIAL FEATURESåÊSupplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Optional pull out shelves & drawers available.
- COLOURåÊFinished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.